This policy applies to all products and services offered by the platform www.bitit.gift website (the “Website”).
Throughout this policy, Bitit is referred (“Bitit" or "us" or "our" or "we") to its end users (“You” or “Your” or “Users”).
You are not limited to registered members, as well as any visitor who uses the Website in any way, shape or form.
1. Gathering Personal Information
In order to comply with KYC and anti-money laundering regulations, Bitit may request certain information from registered Users, including Your name, date of birth, address, post code, country, city, e-mail address, government issued ID, or any other personally identifiable information.
Furthermore, Bitit may request such information to prevent fraud, and to protect Bitit in any way that we seem reasonable.
2. Storage of Personal Information
To achieve the highest levels of security and privacy, communication between Your computer/device is secured using SSL.
3. Use of Personal Information
Bitit may collect and use personal information for the following purposes :
- To protect our system from fraud
- To comply with KYC regulations
- To provide and improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
- To contact Users using any means that we deem necessary
- To process payments
- To comply with any provincial or national law
- To carry out the regular business activities of Bitit
Bitit will not disclose Your personal information to any third party. However, as We deem reasonable, Your information may be shared with any division of Bitit or its subsidiaries in order to provide the best possible User experience.
We will not sell, trade or rent any personal information provided to Bitit with any third party. We will not share Your information with any government agency, unless required to do so by law.